Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Deprivation : Fate or Choice!

Dear Friends,

Peace!

I am planning to write my next blog entitled: Deprivation: Fate or Choice. Before I start writing it, I would like to solicit your personal thoughts/feelings about the topic. If you think you like to share something about it, please feel free to write it at the bottom of this message as your comment. If not, you don't need to write anything at all and I would fully respect your decision about it.

In case you decide to share, all I need from you is to state three (3) things which you think/feel you were deprived of and write your reason in one or two sentences. I will only include the first 15 followers who will share their comments.

For example:
1. Money - I was raised from a poor family.
2. Education - My parents forced us to work at a very young age.
3. Branded items - My salary is very small to buy a branded item like shoes/clothes.

Thank you in anticipation of your generous response as we continue to share and learn from each other. I have just thought of this approach in writing my next blog and I hope this is something where all of us can learn from and understand more ourselves and others.

God bless everyone.

Sincerely,

holy weak

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATE MARISSA: A WOMAN OF GREAT FAITH

ATE in the Filipino language means, “older sister.” Growing up as a child, I would always look up to my older siblings.  Definitely, I look ...