Monday, June 6, 2011

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE WINNING


I miss blogging! FYI
Most of the writers have been on Sabbatical for personal reasons. I have been away because I was busy winning.
Funny how life’s many different thinkers have views on winning. Others would prod you to give your best shot, win it all and grab the biggest trophy. Others say that it’s not the winning that matters but how you play the game.
Which leaves me to realize that indeed there are many relative things in life – this includes winning?
See, whether you finish the race or you get the biggest trophy; IT’S STILL ABOUT THE WINNING.
Two lessons which I have learned recently and wish to share this with you.
  1. Life prepares you into whatever situation you will be in. So you are armed with the right experience, values, and mind-set whether in success or failure.
Months back I have written in my journal…”Not all battles are meant to be fought and it doesn’t matter that you win it all. It’s more of embracing reality to make peace with oneself.” Sonya
Now why would I write something like that? Well, because indeed life prepared me for something which I was not expecting.
  1. The only way to win is to keep trying.
Probably some wise thinker has already said this before and I humbly borrow this line to be my own personal mantra.
It’s not only about joining a competition that I have perceived winning to be with, but it is also with the many aspects of life. Situations, friends and career can be quite a challenge sometimes but I am confident that no matter what comes, life has already prepared me for it and all I need to do is to keep on trying to win it. After all, IT’S ALL ABOUT THE WINNING.
Fyi, I feel great after blogging!
With all my love,
Sonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATE MARISSA: A WOMAN OF GREAT FAITH

ATE in the Filipino language means, “older sister.” Growing up as a child, I would always look up to my older siblings.  Definitely, I look ...